Wednesday, July 18, 2012
The Los Angeles Alumnae Chapter of Phi Mu will hold its annual Sunset Dinner at the Getty Museum in Sepulveda Pass on Saturday, August 25th at 5:15pm. We hope you and your friends can join us at the Getty Center for an informal potluck dinner as we enjoy the museum, spectacular city views and the sunset.
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Sunday, April 22, 2012
On Saturday, April 21st, the Los Angeles Alumnae Chapter of Phi Mu hosted a cooking class featuring Marlene Bernstein of Maiden Kitchen (www.maidenkitchen.com). A great time was had by all as we learned how to make Thai Spring Rolls, Mango Salad, Mango Slaw and Vegetable Curry. Not that we are only about food....but stayed tuned for information about our annual "Potluck at the Getty" and "Wine Tasting" events to be held later this year.
Monday, February 20, 2012
To all Phi Mu Alumnae living in the Los Angeles Area, the following is a list of events you may be interested in:
- Saturday, March 3rd - Celebration of Phi Mu Fraternity's 160th Founders' Day with the Southern California Council - Hosted by the Inland Empire Chapter.
- Monday, March 5th - National Panhellenic Conference "Wear Your Badge Day".
- Thursday, April 12th to Sunday April 15th - Phi Mu Foundation's "Just for Fun" trip to Napa Valley, CA.
- Saturday, April 28th, Los Angeles Alumnae Panhellenic Assn. 2012 Spring brunch. For more information go to: www.laapa2012springbrunch.even
- Saturday, May 19th - Southern California Council hosted by Glendale Chapter.
- Tuesday, July 3rd to Sunday, July 8th - Phi Mu National Convention in San Antonio, TX